“Controlling International” once again features reports from around the world to illustrate the dynamic development of the European controlling community, for which the ICV provides a networking and knowledge transfer platform. The success of this international interaction is evident in the IGC work results presented here, and the reports of international ICV meetings: from Barcelona via Belgrade (Serbia), Portoroz (Slovenia) and Poznan (Poland) all the way to Zagreb (Croatia).
Die Themen in dieser Ausgabe:
- ICV and IGC: New Controller’s Mission Statement
- Controller Akademie: International controlling community for an ever more global world
- Dream Car report: Having projection on boom and crisis – to design controlling to withstand volatility!
- Poland: 7th International Controller Congress
- Growing demands on the profession of controllers
- Russia: More than 800 big projects & 5.000 single steps
- Serbia: Controlling is ... a behavioural change !
- Croatia: Lifecycle status: stage of growth
- Slovenia: Five years of the International Controller Association in Slovenia
- Spain: The Spanish working group of the ICV
- Hungary: Same challenges everywhere
- Working groups in Europe
Als PDF downloaden