- Dokument in Textverarbeitung übernehmen
This Code of Conduct outlines behaviour expected from all employees of [Company].
[Company] will conduct its business fairly, impartially, in an ethical and correct manner, and will fully comply with all applicable laws and regulations. In conducting its business, integrity must underlie all company tasks, including those with customers, suppliers, communities and among employees. The highest standards of ethical business conduct are required of our employees in the performance of their company tasks. Employees may not perform any activity that may bring the company’s honesty, impartiality reputation into question or otherwise cause embarrassment to the company. Employees will ensure that:
- they do not engage in any activity that might create a conflict of interest for the company or for themselves as an individual.
- they do not take advantage of their position to seek personal gain through the inappropriate use of non-public information or abuse of their position. This includes not engaging in insider-trading.
- they will follow all regulations on use and disclosure of information. This includes following all guidelines for protecting confidential information.
- they observe that fair dealing is the foundation of all of our business and interactions.
- they will keep secret all company, client and supplier assets and use them only for appropriate company-approved activities.
- without exception, they will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- they will immediately report any illegal or unethical conduct to management or other appropriate authorities.
- they will not use information obtained in the course of employment for personal gain or benefit or take up outside activities or employment which may have a detrimental effect on the company’s interests.
- they will not discriminate against customers and other employees.
- they will not receive or give any gift, loan, fee, reward or advantage for doing, or not doing, something, or show, in their official capacity, favour or disfavour to any person or organisation.
Every employee has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance and report suspected violations of this Code of Conduct. Any form of retaliation against employees who come forward to raise genuine concerns will not be tolerated.
Das ist nur ein Ausschnitt aus dem Produkt Personal Office Premium. Sie wollen mehr?
Jetzt kostenlos 4 Wochen testen